Improve Your Practical Playwith GM Danny Gormally
- Format: DVD / download (mp4 files).
- Running Time: 6 hours.
- System Requirements: This DVD will run on all platforms - PC, MAC, games consoles and set top boxes. 625 PAL.
- File Size: 1.55 GB.
If, for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase just let us know and we'll give you a refund.
Improve Your Practical Play is Grandmaster Danny Gormally’s first chess DVD.
Aimed at club, congress and county players, this DVD provides a vital insight into how a grandmaster thinks and the reasoning behind his choice of moves.
In this DVD, Danny provides useful guidance to players who are looking to improve their thinking during a game by analysing the typical strategic plans from the opening until late in the middlegame.
Are you ready to go beyond the basics?
If the answer is a resounding ‘yes’ then follow Danny as he explains the fundamental ideas and principles behind some of the most complex and challenging positions.
- 1: Introduction
- 2: First Game: What happens When You’re Too Rusty...
- 3: Second Game: Psychology and Nerves
- 4: Improving Your Nerves
- 5: Third Game: Playing to Your Strengths
- 6: Fourth Game: Why You Must Study Your Own Games
- 7: Fifth Game: Improving Practical Play
- 8: Sixth Game: Using Strategic Play
- 9: Seventh Game: Judgement and Calculation
- 10: Eighth Game: Looking for Tactical Opportunities
- 11: Ninth Game: Taking Risks
- 12: Tenth Game: Swindling Your Opponent
- 13: Summary
- 14: Danny Speaks to Grandmaster Simon Williams
- 15: Danny’s Best Game vs Alexey Dreev
- 16: Credits
- Extra - The Danny Gormally Show!
Review this course
You must log in to leave a review
Help us improve our website by telling us what you think.
Made by chess players, used by chess players.